Ways you can help:
- Place an advertisement. My usual blog, Not Even A Bag of Sugar has a very solid following, and I am confident I will get a large number of people viewing this blog in the run up to the event and on the day itself. Advertisements are a suggested donation of £25-£50
- Prizes. I'd love to give some spot prizes during the event, for those supporting the blog and the charity effort.
- A shop front or office. I am quite happy to blog at home, but it would be fab if there was a business local to Bury or Manchester where I can blog for a 25 hour period and be visible, that would be really fun and give a great twist to the event.
- Promotion. Could you retweet? Write about us in your staff newsletter? Put a link to the charity event on your website?
- All sponsors will receive credit on a specific page on this website as well as my sister website Not Even a Bag of Sugar